Get insights and perspective as we share our knowledge and experience from previous campaigns and the digital out-of-home landscape.
COVID-19 Vaccine Awareness
To create awareness of the importance of COVID-19 vaccines in rural areas across California. Measure campaign success via delivered impressions and consumer engagement.
- Partner with AMI Entertainment Network, a leading digital media company for bars and restaurants
- Target A21+ adult residents in 417 California venues
- Custom content – Quiz that engages residents in the facts and myths around COVID-19 vaccines
17,600,000 impressions delivered
68,200 ad click-thru’s
12,500 completed COVID-19 vaccine quizzes
Reduce littering on a state-wide basis by reaching residents via out-of-home environments.
- Reinforce an anti-littering message with baseball and amusement park attendees.
- Align with summer dates during a time when littering-abuse increases.
- Distribute consistent video advertising via high-impact scoreboard and in-park screens
11 Minor League Stadiums and Amusement Parks
154 activation days
974,502 impressions delivered
Target an at-risk audience in cities and small towns across Idaho with messaging to help prevent impaired driving.
- Target an A21+ audience in locations where alcohol is sold and purchased
- Reach residents during their supermarket check-out process, the one place all consumers pass through before leaving the store
- Leverage digital video advertising content
148 video display screens across 28 Idaho supermarkets
504,694 total audience impressions delivered